Pages

Monday 18 June 2012

Convention News

Hi!

Oh boy, have I been a bad blogger!  I'm so sorry for my absence - I have been flat out since returning from Canberra. Today I have a quick wrap up of the Convention news for you - well, the news I can share for now anyway!


Don't you love the shape of this year's logo? *Wink wink* The theme of Convention was "I Am..." and related to the fact that we can be what we want to be, just as our Stampin' Up! Demonstratorships can be what we want them to be.  It was lovely to hear the message over and over from SU. 


One of my missions this year was to get a photo of myself with Shelli, the cofounder of Stampin' Up!  She is such an amazing person, making herself available for photos with us.  I had made a Smash Album for my Convention experience and she was lovely enough to sign it for me.  She looked through it and told me it was 'darling'.


This fab banner was a great backdrop for group photos.  The one above was taken on the Awards Night and is me with my Upline Sue Madex (centre) and the other Think Ink girls at Convention.


One highlight of the event was meeting up with the wonderful people I usually interact with online.  I had a wonderful breakfast with the Just Add Ink team on the first morning of Convention.  Here I am with Ruthy Clarke, Delys Cram, Christine Blain, Chantell Randall and her sister Nadine, Trish Radacs, Patrice Easton, Kim Badelt and Nikki Spencer.


This photo is me with my other Design Team members - the Festive Friday team, led by Nicole Derendorf (second from the left).  Don't we all look glam!

So what's the news?  Our upcoming catalogue will be released in September and will run for 10 months - the Australian market is being bought closer in line to the USA market.  We will only be a month behind the USA on catalogue releases!  We were given lots and lots of sneak peeks at Convention - I can't wait for the new catalogue!  For me, one of the most exciting pieces of news was the introduction of My Digital Studio content discs in the upcoming catalogue.  We aren't getting the full MDS just yet, but the content discs can be used in most photo editing software like Photoshop. Yay!

I'll leave it there for now and come back later in the week with my Convention Swap card.

Bye for now,

Tina

1 comment:

  1. Great pics, Tina. Thanks for sharing a 'piece' of convention.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.