Pages

Wednesday 21 March 2012

Just Believe

Hi!

In my previous post I showed you a Christmas card I'd made as a sample for a workshop.  When I finished the workshop I had one kit left over and I just couldn't be bothered putting it away so I decided to make a card with it.  I didn't want to make the same card, so I had a bit of a play with the bits and pieces.  This is what I ended up with.


I kept the base the same, but instead of using the postage stamp punch I just stamped straight onto the DSP with the gorgeous stamp from Just Believe.  I also used different ribbon and the Decorative Label punch to frame my greeting.


I had some Concord Crush cardstock left over, so I ran some through the Big Shot in my Beautiful Wings Embosslit.

Stamps: Just Believe, Curly Cute
Ink: Concord Chrush
DSP/Cardstock: In Colour Patterns DSP, Concord Crush, Whisper White
Other: Big Shot, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Elegant Eggplant Scalloped Dots Ribbon, Decorative Label Punch, Basic Jewel Rhinestones, Paper Snips

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.