Pages

Monday 26 March 2012

First Edition Sale-A-Bration Card

Hi!

Today I have a card for you that I made using the Sale-A-Bration stamp set Fresh Vintage, combined with some of the gorgeous First Edition Speciality DSP and touches of the fabulous Silver Glimmer Paper.


For some reason I have made a lot of Sale-A-Bration cards using Poppy Parade!  I think it's a colour that looks gorgeous with the Fresh Vintage Stamp Set.  Here's a closer look at the main panel.


Here's the inside of the card.  I left it blank so that I could stamp a sentiment when I knew what I was going to use the card for.



Stamps: Fresh Vintage (SAB)
Ink: Poppy Parade
DSP/Cardstock: First Edition SDSP, Poppy Parade, Very Vanilla, Silver Glitter Paper
Other: Bird Builder Punch, Poppy Parade Double Stitched Poly Twill Ribbon, Dimensionals

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.