Pages

Friday 2 March 2012

Festive Friday #8

Hi!


Here we are - up to the eighth Festive Friday Challenge.  Wow!  Today I have a very Clean and Simple card for you. It was inspired by this card.


This was an easy card to make.  I just used Post-It notes to mask off the section I didn't want to stamp and sponge in, and then away I went!  Once again the inside was done to complement the outside.


Stamps: Tree Trimmings, Snow Swirled, En Francais, Season Of Joy
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Sahara Sand
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
Other: Basic Jewel Rhinestones, Corner Rounder Punch, Sponge Dauber, Post-It Notes

Don't forget to pop on over to Festive Friday Challenges to see what the rest of the Design Team have in store for you.

Bye for now,

Tina

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE your version! I will have to remember this for Christmas this year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.