Pages

Wednesday 14 March 2012

A 21st Birthday Card

Hi!

One of my nieces turned 21 late last year.  I haven't shown you the card I made for her yet!


What girl doesn't like a bit of bling, so I teamed the retired stamp set Cheers To You with some of the Silver Glitter paper.


I used some Crystal Effects on the cocktail glasses to make it look like there was a cocktail in the glass.


I used some more of the Hostess DSP Cheerful Treat on the inside.

Stamps: Cheers To You (retired), Happiest Birthday Wishes (hostess)
Ink: Melon Mambo
DSP/Cardstock: Cheerful Treat (hostess), Silver Glitter Paper, Melon Mambo, Basic Black, Whisper White
Other: Crystal Effects, Dimensionals, Organza Ribbon

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.