Pages

Sunday 12 February 2012

Jamuary Thank You Cards

Hi!

Today I have for you the cards I made as a thank you to the customers who ordered from me in January.  Lots of Sale-A Bration products have been earned for free, so I decided to use some and provide a little bit of inspiration for my customers.


I used some of the DSP, Brads and Ribbon to create cute little square cards.


On the inside I used one of the stamp sets you can earn for free during Sale-A-Bration.

Stamps: Fresh Vintage (SAB), Artistic Etchings
Ink: Peach Parfait
DSP/Cardstock: Everyday Enchantment DSP (SAB), Lucky Limeade, Peach Parfait, Very Vanilla
Other: Everyday Enchantment Ribbon and Brad (SAB), Paper Snips, Dimensionals

Bye for now,

Tina

2 comments:

  1. Love the colours on this one Tina!

    I also love your blog and even though I don't always leave comments I would like to pass on a Liebster Award to you. The post about it will go live on my blog tomorrow (Monday 13th Feb).

    Thanks for the inspiration.

    Monique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Tina and what a great idea to thank your customers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.