Pages

Tuesday 3 January 2012

Just Add Ink Scrapbook Challenge #1

Hi!

After my sprint to the finish of 100 layouts in 2011 I was expecting to have a bit of a rest from scrapbooking for a couple of weeks at least.  Then JAI started doing scrapbooking challenges!  The first challenge is to scrap about firsts, so I chose a photo of my eldest son's first Christmas.


The photo is very green,  so I decided to go very neutral for the layout with just a few little splashes of colour.  I chose Sahara Sand and stamped in the same ink to keep it subtle.


The flowers are paper ones I had in my stash from before I was a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  I used a Basics Glimmer Brad for each of the centres.


The title is a combination of a few different rub on packs I had in my stash, also from my pre-demo days.

Stamps: Snow Swirled
Ink: Sahara Sand
DSP/Cardstock: Beau Chateau DSP, Letters To Santa DSP, Sahara Sand
Other: Very Vanilla Velvet Ribbon, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Basics Glimmer Brads, Sponge Dauber, Rub-Ons (non SU) and Paper Flowers (non SU)

Bye for now,

Tina

6 comments:

  1. Tina - Your son makes a gorgeous wee Santa! Love the use of Rubons as well as stamps. Your flowers help pull the red from all that green in the photo. A lovely page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous LO Tina and your son is one little cutie!Love the stamping and colour scheme too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina what a gorgeous layout and your son is so handsome, lovely photo. Love all the corner stamping too. Great seeing you make our first scrapping challenge for JAI an exciting event- TFS- Ruthy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous page Tina - love your layout.... Glad to see you using your "stuff: pre SU - we all have them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this LO Tina. Your subtle colour choices are perfect with the green background of your pic - cutie pie little Santa you have there too :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Goregous this layout just made me go wow. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.