Pages

Friday 30 December 2011

Layout 99: Up On Daddy's Shoulders

Hi!

I wanted to scrap some gorgeous photos of Rob and Hudson on the beach.  We'd taken the kids for a walk on the beach a couple of weeks ago.  We thought it was too cold for a swim, but the kids had other ideas!  Rob had Hudson up on his shoulders while we walked.  The beach is no place for a stroller!  I had been taking photos of the kids in the water, and then just happened to turn around and snap a few of Rob and Hudson.  They are some of my favourite photos from that walk on the beach.


Isn't that an awesome quote to go with the photos?  I did a quick google search for daddy's shoulders quotes and found this one.  It's actually the title of a children's book by Matt Berry.  It took me forever to cut out, but the end result was worth the effort.


I love that look of sheer happiness on Hudson's face!

Ink: Real Red and Pacific Point Stampin' Write Markers
DSP/Cardstock: First Edition Specialty DSP, Real Red, Pacific Point, Very Vanilla
Other: Big Shot, Timeless Type Alphabet Dies, Large Star Punch (retired)

Tomorrow I have my 100th layout for 2011 to show you.  I'm thrilled that I met my target for the year, and I actually made it a few days early, as I completed the layout on the 27th.  Hmmm, I wonder what goals I should set for myself in 2012?

Catch you later,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.