Pages

Wednesday 28 December 2011

Layout 96: baby face

Hi!

I love the photo of Hudson on today's layout.  I took it in October, about a month after he turned 4.  The photo also makes me a little sad.  He has such a chubby, baby face in the photo that seems to have disappeared ever since.  It was his last 'baby face' photo, and a reminder that he's becoming a little boy.  My baby is growing up!


I wanted to keep the photo as the focal part of the layout, so I went very minimal with everything else.


I used more of the DSP and a brad that is a part of the Sale-A-Bration offerings.  I used the DSP to cover some chipboard swirls from my stash.  It took a while to do, but I love the end result!


Ink: Soft Suede, Versamark
DSP/Cardstock: Everyday Enchantment DSP, Poppy Parade Textured 12 x 12, Poppy Parade
Other: Everyday Enchantment Brad, Chipboard Swirls and Alphabet (from my stash), White Embossing Powder, Distressing Essentials Kit Files, Sanding Block, Sponge Dauber, Tombow Adhesive

Catch you later,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.