Pages

Wednesday 21 December 2011

Layout 88 and 89: Calendar Front Pages

Hi!

I was lucky enough recently to go and visit a fellow demonstrator who has the digital software from Stampin' Up called My Digital Studio.  It isn't available in Australia (yet!) unfortunately.  I had a play around and made 4 different layouts.  The two I am showing you today were actually the last two I made, they are both the same, just the colour and the year changed.  They are going to be used as the title pages for my monthly layout album - one for 2011 and the second for 2012.


They were quite easy to make, and once I'd done the first I just cut and paste to make the second!


If you're keen to get access to My Digital Studio you need to email Stampin' Up! and let them know just how much you'd love to have it.  I certainly will be!

Catch you later,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.