Pages

Tuesday 20 December 2011

Layout 87: Naughty or Nice

Hi!

I was very organised this year and made my Santa photo layout before I had the Santa photo.  You can see the layout here.  Well, I guess karma decided to have a bit of a laugh because when we went to have the photo taken, we couldn't get it done at our usual place.  So off we went to the next place and had the photo taken.  It wasn't until later that I realised I'd scrapped for a portrait oriented photo and I had a landscape oriented photo in my hands.  Sigh.  It just shows that some things are best left 'til the last minute!


I used the Letters To Santa DSP on my layout.  I cut out a heap of words and phrases and then couldn't decide on how to include them on my layout.  I eventually noticed that they were all different lengths and so I arranged them in a Christmas tree shape.


Look at those children - butter wouldn't melt in their mouths!


Ink: Early Espresso Stampin' Write Marker
DSP/Cardstock: Letters To Santa DSP, Old Olive 12 x 12 textured, Red Glimmer Paper
Other: Postage Stamp Punch, Small Star Punch (retired), Paper Snips, Paper Doily (non SU!)

Catch you later,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.