Pages

Sunday 18 December 2011

Layout 85: September

Hi!

Today I have the last (for now) in my monthly double layouts.  I haven't yet printed the photos for October, November or December, but I think I will need to do that before Christmas so I can try to finish my 100 layouts.


This layout uses some of my favourite papers from the Big Top Birthday pack.  It's so bright and cheerful!

Ink: Tempting Turquoise Stampin' Write Marker
DSP/Cardstock: Big Top Birthday DSP, Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Whisper White
Other: Big Shot, Simple Letters Alphabet Dies, Bird Builder Punch

Catch you later,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.