Pages

Friday 16 December 2011

Layout 83: July

Hi!

Here's another of my monthly double layouts.  This one is for July, which is Ada's birthday month.


I replicated the circular theme in the DSP on my layout by cutting four large circles and placing them on the pages.


I used my white signo gel pen to create faux stitching around the whole layout.  It didn't look quite finished until I added the stitching.  I also drew around the letters in the title - my hand was a little wobbly that day!


I broke the faux stitching lines to include a bit of journalling about each of the photos.

Ink: White Signo Gel Pen
DSP/Cardstock: Berry Blossoms DSP, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade
Other: Big Shot, Simple Letters Alphabet Dies, Circle Cutter

Catch you later,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.