Pages

Saturday 10 December 2011

Grand Big Top Birthday!

Hi!

Do you have your sunnies on?  No? Well, go get them then!  Today's card is bright.  Very bright!

I combined the Big Top Birthday DSP with the Hostess stamp set Ain't Love Grand for this card.  It was made for my neighbour who recently celebrated a birthday.


I love the Big Top Birthday DSP.  It's so bright and cheerful!  I didn't have the Pacific Point star on the card to start with, but I felt like the Baker's Twine was getting a bit 'lost' in amongst all the stars on the DSP.  The star punchie was a quick and easy way to give the twine a boost.


I stamped the marching man in Basic Black ink and then coloured him using my Blender Pen and coordinating ink colours.


For the inside I reached for the star punch again.  This time I punched through the Whisper White layer so that you can see the Real Red layer through the hole made by the punch.  Sadly, the star punches have been retired by Stampin' Up!, but you could just as easily use any of the punches we stock to get a similar effect.

Stamps: Ain't Love Grand (hostess), Happiest Birthday Wishes (hostess)
Ink: Basic Black, Real Red, Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight
DSP/Cardstock: Big Top Birthday DSP, Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Pacific Point, Whisper White
Other: Big Shot, Scallop Square Duo Bigz Die, White Baker's Twine, Dimensionals, Blender Pen, Large Star Punch (retired)

Catch you later,

Tina

1 comment:

  1. Lovely and bright Tina, and my most fave papers etc this year, love all the colour and fun of it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.