Pages

Wednesday 30 November 2011

Well Worn Need For Speed

Hi!

In my last blog post I mentioned I'd made two cards using the Need For Speed stamp set while I had all my gear out.  This is the second card, made for my brother in law.  He has a little quad bike that the kids all have a fun time riding when we go to visit, so naturally the card had to use the quad bike stamp!


I stamped the quad bike, fussy cut around it and popped it up on dimensionals.  I adhered it to a panel that I'd stamped with the Texture Jumbo wheel.  I thought it looked a bit like the quad bike was hooning through some mud!


I kept the Texture theme going on the inside too.


Stamps: Need For Speed, Happiest Birthday Wishes (Hostess), Texture Jumbo Wheel
Ink: More Mustard, Not Quite Navy, Versamark
DSP/Cardstock: Well Worn DSP, Whisper White, Not Quite Navy, More Mustard
Other: Blue Denim Jean Ribbon, White Embossing Powder, Paper Snips, Dimensionals, Sponge Daubers

Catch you later,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.