Pages

Thursday 17 November 2011

Joy Fold Berry Blossoms

Hi!

Today I have a Joy Fold card for you.  I made it for a very good friend for her birthday.  You can find a tutorial for making this type of card on SplitCoast Stampers.  It's pretty easy - you just make a right side opening card with a half front and then make a smaller left opening card and stick them together!


I fussy cut some of the flowers for the front of the card and adhered them to some Basic Black cardstock.  I  wanted to use something a bit stronger to hold the card closed so I used my 5 Petal Flower and Boho Blossoms punches to create another flower.  I also used a cute little Designer Printed Brad to finish it off.


Here's a look at the inside of the card.  You can see how it opens up.


I used some more fussy cut flowers to liven up the inside panel.

Stamps: Delicate Doilies
Ink: Calypso Coral
DSP/Cardstock: Berry Blossoms DSP, Wisteria Wonder, Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Basic Black
Other: 5 Petal Flower Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, Designer Printed Brad, Paper Snips, Dimensionals

I'm participating in another blog hop next Saturday (26th).  It's a Christmas themed hop, so if you're stuck for inspiration you should definitely take a look!

Catch you later,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.