Pages

Thursday 8 September 2011

Stamp A Memory September Layout

Hi!

Today it's my turn to have a layout featured on the Stamp A Memory blog.  I'm pretty excited as it's one of the first layouts I've completed using some of the brand new DSP from the new Idea Book and Catalogue.  Here's a little peek at my layout, but to see the whole thing you'll need to jump on over to the Stamp A Memory blog.  While you're there, why not take a look at the latest challenge, which is to scrap your Top Ten of anything.  I scrapped my Top Ten reasons for Scrapping - what would your Top Ten be?


Click here to go see the rest of my layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.