Pages

Monday 5 September 2011

Stamp A Memory September Challenge: Top Ten

Hi!

Today is the first Monday of September, which means it's time for another challenge at Stamp A Memory. This month the challenge is to scrap your Top Ten, which can be your top ten of anything.

Being on the Design Team I get these challenges quite a while in advance so that I can be well prepared when they roll around.  Do you think I could get organised this month? Sigh.  Maybe my layout should have been my Top 10 Organisational Hints.  But no, it's my Top 10 Reasons to Scrapbook.  Having said that though, do we really need 10 reasons to do it?  One will do - because we love to scrap!


I used the brand spankin' new DSP called Just Add Cake.  I love love love the paper, and the notebook design of this sheet was perfect for the look I was after.  I wanted a doodled, ripped out of a notebook look and I think I achieved it.  A bit like the Diary of A Whimpy Kid book covers.  You get the picture!



Here's a closer look at the top corner.  I ripped the corner off to add to the notebook feel, then rolled the edges and adhered a contrasting piece of DSP behind the section.  You can also see some of the doodles I did randomly over the page.

In case you can't read them, my 10 reasons (in no order) are:
  • To record special family moments
  • To record everyday family moments
  • It's a great way to express your creativity
  • People love getting albums as gifts
  • You get to meet lots of other wonderful scrappers
  • It's a great way to bond with your family
  • You never stop learning
  • You see colours and the world in a whole new way
  • It's a great way to unwind after a busy day
  • Because it's a hobby you can do in your pyjamas!
Yes, if you look closely I am wearing my scooter-riding reindeer flannelette pyjamas in the photo!

Ink: Baja Breeze Stampin' Write Marker
DSP/ Cardstock: Just Add Cake DSP, Wild Wasabi, Blushing Bride
Other: Big Shot, Timeless Type Alphabet Dies, Spiral Border Punch (retired)

I hope you can join in the challenge at Stamp A Memory this month.

Catch you later,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.