Pages

Wednesday 28 September 2011

Just Believe Sympathy

Hi!

I really don't like making sympathy cards.  Thankfully I don't often have to make them for myself, but on occasion I am commissioned to make one.  Today's card was one of the latter.  I really like using Just Believe for sympathy cards.  I think the large floral stamp has a very quiet, understated elegance, especially when stamped in Regal colours.


This is a favourite colour combination of mine: Very Vanilla, Garden Green and Concord Crush.  I coloured the stamp with my markers and stamped it on Newsprint DSP (now retired).  I then spritzed over the top with my Colour Spritzer and Crumb Cake marker.


A nice, simple inside to compliment the outside,

Stamps: Just Believe, Thoughts and Prayers
Ink: Concord Crush, Garden Green, Crumb Cake
DSP/Cardstock: Newsprint DSP (retired), Concord Crush, Garden Green, Very Vanilla
Other: Colour Spritzer, Stamp Positioner

Catch you later,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.