Pages

Saturday 10 September 2011

JAI 84: Just Add White and One

Hi!

Today I have a card made for the current challenge at Just Add Ink.  The challenge is to make a card using white and one other colour.  I had been asked to make a card for a wedding, and so this challenge seemed perfect.  White and one other colour is a classic, elegant look.  When I think of elegant and classic I think of the work of Teneale Williams.  I searched her blog and found this card to CASE.  Here's my version:


I changed a few things, but essentially the card is the same.  I used a different butterfly, and also En Francais Background stamp on the plain Blushing Bride panel, to name a few changes.


I liked the inside of Teneale's card I CASED that too!


Isn't it a great card? Teneale is so talented!

Stamps: Creative Elements, En Francais Background, A Word For You
Ink: Blushing Bride
DSP/Cardstock: Blushing Bride Patterns Stack DSP, Blushing Bride, Whisper White
Other: Big Shot, Tasteful Trims Die, Whisper White Satin Ribbon, Basic Jewel Pearls, Paper Snips, Sponge Dauber, Dimensionals

Catch you later,

Tina

5 comments:

  1. I love the simplicity and elegance of this card, not to mention the fact that you have used one of my favourite stamp sets! Thanks for playing along at JAI this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really gorgeous card Tina, so fresh and elegant.
    Thanks for playing at JAI.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Tina!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.