Pages

Thursday 22 September 2011

I'm back!

Hi!

Well, I'm kind of back.  My laptop is working sometimes, so while it is having a good moment I'm going to post a card and let you know I'll be participating in a blog hop on Saturday.  If I open my monitor to exactly the right position, my screen is normal and not snowy like it has been.  I am still looking into getting it fixed, but I am going to back my computer up first!

Today's card was a commission from a friend.  She wanted a housewarming card for her brother who had recently bought a new home and was in the process of moving in.  Here's what I came up with.


I decided to go fairly simple with the colour scheme and decoration, especially as the card was for a male.  The house rub on is from Maya Road.  It's such a cute pack and perfect for cards like these.  The letters HOME are popped up on Dimensionals for a bit of interest.


The inside was also quite simple.  Some more layering to match the front and some key rub ons from the same pack.  Easy!

Stamps: Well Scripted (retired)
Ink: Basic Black
Cardstock: Brushed Sliver, Basic Black, Whisper White
Other: Big Shot, Timeless Type Alphabet Dies, Dimensionals, Stamp Positioner

Don't forget Saturday's blog hop.  A small but talented group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators will be showing you lots of NEW products from the new Idea Book and Catalogue.  I can see my wish list getting longer by the second!

Catch you later,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.