Pages

Tuesday 2 August 2011

Cleland Wildlife Park Layout 22

Hi!

Today I have for you my second to last layout about our day at Cleland Wildlife Park.  It features a dingo from the park. Lucky I had my long lens, because the dingo was tucked up near the back of the enclosure.  It took us a bit of time to find her hidden in the grass.


I've saved my favourite photo of the 500 odd I took for tomorrow's layout. I hope you can pop by to see it!

Ink: Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Marker
DSP/Cardstock: Woodland Walk DSP, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Garden Green
Other: Big Shot, Timeless Type Alphabet Die, Corner Rounder Punch, 1/4" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon (retired), Urban West Rub Ons (retired)

Catch you later,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.