Pages

Saturday 4 June 2011

Layout 32: Medal

Hi!

Hmm, I've been a little slack on the blogging front lately.  It's just been one of those weeks.  I've also been slack in keeping up with my scrapping.  I wanted to complete 100 layouts this year, and this layout is only number 32.  Given that it's the end of the first week of June I should be roughly up to layout number 44.  Still totally do-able, but I need to get cracking a little!  I have a few more layouts up my sleeve ready to show you this week, including two for the Stamp A Memory blog.  You'll have to come back on Monday for the first of those and Wednesday for the second.  Anyway...

Today's layout is one I completed before I went off to Convention.  The photos were taken at Alex and Ada's Little Athletics Presentation Day.


They were both pretty excited to be awarded a medal and certificate for their efforts during the season.  I highlighted the title 'medal' by using my Soft Suede Marker to edge each of the letters.  It provides a cleaner line than sponging.  Just ignore the little oopsie on the letter a!


One of my favourite ways to use the Classic Stars Jumbo Wheel is to roll a section and then cut out the individual stars and use them as embellishments.

Stamps: Classic Stars Jumbo Wheel
Ink: Baja Breeze, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake
DSP/Cardstock: Elegant Soiree DSP, Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze, Soft Suede
Other: Big Shot, Timeless Type Alphabet Dies, Hearts and Brackets Die, Paper Snips, Sponge Daubers, Spiral Border Punch

Catch you later,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.