Pages

Sunday 5 June 2011

Just Add Ink #70

Hi!

Today's project is the start of a mini album I am making to document my trip to Convention in Melbourne last month.  I decided I'd use the current sketch challenge at Just Add Ink as the basis for my front cover.


I saved all the tags and other bits and pieces from the trip to use as embellishments.  The tag in the round section was from an apron I purchased at Momento Mall.  I love the sentiment and it totally sums up what Stampin' Up! is all about.  The green square was a badge I was given at registration and says "My first Convention".  Rob managed to remove the pin from the back so it would sit flat and not damage the other pages.

I'm itching to get in and complete the rest of the album, but it's a bit tricky given that I haven't printed off any photos yet!  I'll post more of the pages once I complete them.

Cardstock: Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Other: Big Shot, Timeless Type Alphabet Dies, Circle Cutter, Tangerine Tango Pompom trim, Pumpkin Pie 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

Catch you later,

Tina

8 comments:

  1. What a great idea, Tina. I love that you've used the JAI sketch as the starting point for your album, and I hope you'll share the album in detail when it's completed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering if you had chalked over some white embossing for the tag and then read the fine print. I kept the tag off my apron too - what a neat idea! Looking forward to seeing more of your scrap pages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very clever idea...smart to keep all the tags from Convention too! Can't wait to see the rest of the pages.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous idea Tina,a great use of this weeks JAI challenge.
    l was wondering how you got such bright little birdies...lol
    loving that pompom trim and l would love to see the completed album.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous....I tried to put those little fluffy dots round a card too - cute huh? Love your colours too. Chantell

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great idea Tina! Can't wait to see more of your album :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great idea Tina, and something different, looking forward to seeing more of your album.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool Tina! Cant wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.