Pages

Tuesday 21 June 2011

Another Card for my Nephew

Hi!

I'm back again, as promised, with the second card I made for my nephew's first birthday.  This is the card I made for us to give to him.


I went for the monochromatic look again with this card, using Peach Parfait.  The star shape uses the negative - I discarded the star punchie and used the remaining DSP instead, backing it with Whisper White cardstock.

DSP/Cardstock: Hostess In Colour Patterns DSP, Peach Parfait, Whisper White
Other: Big Shot, Timeless Type Alphabet Dies, Star XL Punch, Peach Parfait Stitched Poly Ribbon

Catch you later,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.