Pages

Saturday 16 April 2011

Strength & Hope

Hi!

Today's card uses a new stamp set from the Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue: Strength & Hope.  Stampin' Up! are donating $2 to breast cancer research for every one of these sets sold.  It's a fabulous cause, so I was happy to support them by purchasing the set.


There are 4 stamps in the set: the text stamp which I have stamped repeatedly down the left hand side, the flourish which I have stamped on the small panel, the Hope stamp which is in the bottom circle, and the butterfly.  I used the rock 'n' roll technique on the butterfly using So Saffron and Marina Mist inks.


Isn't it a beautiful set!  I'm hoping to have a bit more of a play with this in the next few weeks.

Stamps: Strength & Hope
Ink: So Saffron, Marina Mist, Basic Grey
Cardstock: So Saffron, Marina Mist, Basic Grey, Whisper White
Other: Sponge Daubers, Dimensionals, 1 1/4" L Circle Punch, 1 3/4" XL Circle Punch, Stamp Positioner

Catch you later,

Tina

1 comment:

  1. I love this card Tina. That butterfly looks great on the grey background.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.