Pages

Monday 18 April 2011

Baby Girl Slice of Life

Hi!

One of Rob's workmates had a baby girl recently so Rob asked me to make a card for the new parents.  I have just received the Slice Of Life stamp set, so I was eager to get it inky.


It's a little difficult to see in the photo, but I stamped the image in the frame created by the negative of the Decorative Label punch.  I then stamped it again on a scrap of cardstock, cut it out and popped it on Dimensionals on top of the first image.


Stamps: Slice of Life, So Swirly Jumbo Wheel, A Word For You
Ink: Pretty In Pink
Cardstock: Pretty In Pink, Whisper White
Other: Decorative Label Punch, 2" x 1 3/8" Oval XL Punch, Sponge Daubers, Dimensionals, Paper Snips

Catch you later,

Tina

1 comment:

  1. What a cute little jumpsuit. Love how it fits so well in that punch frame. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.