Pages

Thursday 10 February 2011

Punch Potpourri Butterfly

Hi!

Today's card is a birthday card for a niece.  The Sweet and Sour Speciality DSP was already out on my craft desk, so I decided to use it on the card.  Lots of layering on this one!


Here's a closer look at the butterfly.  I used three layers all held together with a rhinestone brad.  The top layer is a stamped butterfly from the Punch Potpourri Hostess set, the second is more of the DSP and the bottom layer is Rose Red cardstock.  I drew some flight lines on the card freehand.


I needed a pocket for a gift card so I used more of the DSP.  It is adhered to the inside of the front of the card.


Finally, the inside of the card.  I have been trying to make sure I do the insides of my cards as well as the front.  Mostly I just stamp a coordinating image on the inside, as I have done here.  it doesn't take long to do and really adds to the card.


Stamps: Punch Potpourri (Level 1 Hostess set), Well Scripted
Ink: Rose Red, Pumpkin Pie
DSP/Cardstock: Sweet and Sour Speciality DSP, Rose Red, Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla
Other: Fire Rhinestone Brad (Pumpkin), Dimensionals, Stamp Positioner, Butterfly XL Punch

Catch you later,

Tina

1 comment:

  1. A lovely card Tina, that stamp is so cute, love the DSP too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.