Pages

Sunday 16 January 2011

Fox and Friends Christening Card

Hi!

Another custom order today.  This one was to be for a christening for a little girl.  I decided to use Fox and Friends in some lovely girly colours.  I took inspiration from the colours in the Sweet and Sour Speciality DSP.

 I cut out the giraffe and raised it on dimensionals to add a bit of interest to the front of the card.  The circle with the sentiment 'baby' is also raised.


Stamps: Fox and Friends, A Word For You
Ink: Rose Red, Pumpkin Pie
DSP/Card Stock: Sweet and Sour Speciality DSP, Rose Red, Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla
Other: Various circle punches, Scallop Circle punch, Dimensionals, Paper Snips, 1/4" Very Vanilla Grosgrain Ribbon

Catch you later,

Tina

1 comment:

  1. Well I have to say this is a cutie, and I am a total sucker when it comes to owls, love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.