Pages

Monday 22 November 2010

Sorry!

Hi!

I just wanted to let you know that I'm still around and will start posting again soon.  I had to dash off to see my Grandma late last week and just got back home last night.  It was an unexpected trip and I have come home quite exhausted.  But life goes on and my house needs to be put back in some kind of order, so you may need to wait a bit longer for some more creations from me.  I'll get back into the papercrafting as soon as I can find my mojo (maybe it's under the pile of washing waiting for me in the laundry!).

Catch you later,

Tina

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tina, Hope all is well with your grandma,Id offer to help with the ironing but you live just a tad too far away, lol. Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope everything went well with your trip Tina, hopefully it wont take too long to get all that housework done and get back to making your lovely cards

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.