Pages

Wednesday 24 November 2010

I'm Back With a Sneak Peek!

Hi!

Today's card is the first card I have made in over a week - which is a long time for me!  The mojo just hasn't been there.  I have seen a lot of these cards floating around in cyberworld for a little while, so I don't know where to give credit for the design. Sorry!


It's a rainy day here so I couldn't get a fantastic photo.  But I won't complain about the rain - the last few days have been around 32 degrees so a cool change is most welcome!

I have used a stamp from the upcoming Summer Mini Catalogue for the sentiment.  It's a lovely set of sentiments in a beautiful script style font.  The catalogue goes live on the 1st of December and you will be able to see and buy lots of lovely goodies.

Stamps: Well Scripted (Summer Mini), Baroque Motifs
Ink: Old Olive, Peach Parfait
DSP/Card Stock: Peach Parfait Hostess DSP, Very Vanilla
Other: 1/4" Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon, Stamp Positioner, Corner Rounder Punch

Before I go I thought I'd let you know I'm participating in a blog hop on Saturday that has a Christmas theme.  So please pop back for a look on Saturday!

Catch you later,

Tina

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.