Pages

Sunday 14 November 2010

Birthday Mini Album

Hi!

Today I have a mini album to show you.  I have only made the album and decorated the front page, as it is a demonstration piece for a class I am running next week.  I will probably decorate a couple of other pages before the class so that I can show a few different ideas for decorating the pages.

The album celebrates Hudson's recent birthday.  He turned 3 and it was his first 'real' party where we invited some of his friends rather than just family.  I have used a retired Simply Scrappin' kit called Party Pieces.  I won it recently in a silent auction that was raising money as a part of the Girl's Night In fundraisers.


I love using the Simply Scrappin' kits for a project like this.  Almost everything I need comes in the one pack and it's all coordinating.  The only thing I have had to use that was not part of the pack was some Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain ribbon.


Here you can see I used 3 of the die cut border stickers to create a wider border, over which I adhered letters cut with the Big Shot.  Easy peasy!  I cut the border stickers different lengths to create a subtle point of interest for the page.

Materials: Party Pieces Simply Scrappin' Kit (retired), Big Shot, Timeless Type Alphabet Die, 1/4" Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain ribbon

Catch you later,

Tina

3 comments:

  1. Lovely Tina, and a great idea too, they grow up so fast dont they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those border strips - they look great with the 3 together and title over the top. What a lovely mini album.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colours are great Tina especially love the big letters for Hudson, I bet the three years have flown by, my baby was 21 yesterday I can't believe how quickly the years go

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.