Pages

Sunday 5 September 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Hi!

The card I made for today's post was created using the latest sketch over at Card Patterns.  Sadly I missed their deadline by a couple of days.  Oh well, maybe next time!


I used a narrow strip of Baja Breeze cardstock and pleated it across the bottom of the square panel.  The sketch had ribbon across the bottom, but I thought the pleated cardstock was a good substitute on a male card.  The Greenhouse Gala DSP screams 70's wallpaper to me, so I tried to compliment it with the offset circles down the left side.  Groovy Baby!

DSP/Card Stock: Greenhouse Gala DSP, Real Red, Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip
Other: Circle Cutter and Punches, Chit Chat Rub Ons (retired)

While I'm celebrating one of the most important men in my life, I thought I'd also show you the card I made him for his birthday last month.


Here's the inside:


I used a left over section from the front to add interest to the inside.  It's something I really should focus on a bit more - making the inside just as special as the outside.

Stamps: Circle Circus, Always
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Bashful Blue, So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie
DSP/Card Stock: Washington Apple DSP (retired), So Saffron, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White
Other: Dimensionals, Stamp Positioner, Sponge Dauber

Catch you later,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.