Pages

Thursday 22 July 2010

All A Flutter

Hi!

Wow! I've stuck to my new routine for 2 days in a row. I managed to get a card made and also to finish a layout today while Hudson was sleeping. I can't show you the layout - it's for the next Art With Heart Blog Hop so you'll have to pop back on the 7th August to see it. I hope you come back before that though as I have some big news soon!

Here's the card I made today. It's for a little girl who's about to turn 6. I also made her a mini album, but that's also for another post!


Stamps: All A Flutter
Ink: Black Stazon, Rich Razzleberry
DSP/Card Stock: Cottage Wall DSP, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry
Other: Paper Snips, Scallop Oval Punch, Dimensionals, Rich Razzleberry 5/8" Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon

Catch you later,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.