Pages

Monday 7 June 2010

Circle Circus Birthday

Hi!

Today I thought I'd show you a birthday card I made for my brother-in-law. Circle Circus is one of my favourite stamp sets, but I haven't used it for a while. Way past time to get it inky! Here's the front of the card:



My brother-in-law has just got a new iphone so we decided to get him an itunes voucher for his birthday. I used an offcut and adhered it using double sided tape on 3 sides to form a little pocket for the gift voucher. I did this because I made the card before we'd decided what to get him, so it was the easiest way to incorporate a gift card holder without having to make a whole new card.



Works well, I think!

Stamps: Circle Circus, Whimsical Words and Happy Moments (both retired SAB)
Ink: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie
DSP/Card Stock: Haiku DSP, Basic Black, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
Tools: Stamp Positioner, Scallop Circle Punch, Circle Punch

Catch you later,

Tina

5 comments:

  1. Love how you have created this card and gift card holder, I am sure that your brother in law loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black and Pumpkin Pie make a striking combo. Love the card and will definitely be CASEing that little pocket inside - great way to hold a gift card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Tina, the best way to have a gift voucher especially for a male, they wont lose it!lol, great card,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colour combo Tina - that's a beautiful card and a nifty idea for a gift voucher holder.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic. Love circle circus too, great minds think alike :)
    what a great birthday card and present.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.