Pages

Sunday 16 May 2010

Sunshine and Laughter

Hi!

I was a very lucky girl during the week. I received this lovely hand stamped card from a friend:



Isn't it beautiful!

My very good friend Joy made this card. We were friends in high school, but lost touch after everyone went their separate ways when high school finished. We got in touch again after I posted a comment on Facebook about being the guest designer on Stamp A Memory and another friend realised that Joy and I were both card makers and put us in touch again. It has been fantastic getting to know Joy again and see the lovely cards she makes.

Joy has a blog, Less Is More, that you should check out. She is a designer for a couple of companies and she is very talented. She has also recently posted photos and videos of her craft room. She has a very clever partner, Darryl, who is making her some custom designed furniture for her room. I know I drool all over my keyboard any time I see the photos!

I hope you're having a fabulous weekend. We have just started on a 12 week 'journey' to extend our house. I've been doing lots of packing and cleaning to get ready for it. We have an electrician coming tomorrow to install fans in our bedrooms and some new power points. Also a plumber coming to lay the pipework ready for the slab to be laid later in the week. It's taken a year to get to this point, so it's very exciting now it's finally started! I'll try to post some photos in the next couple of days.

Catch you later,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.