Pages

Tuesday 4 May 2010

Punch Art Kangaroo

Hi!

Last Tuesday night at Swap Sisters the very clever Anne Brignall taught us how to make a kangaroo using our Stampin' Up! punches. The challenge was to then use the kangaroo on a project. As usual I have left my project til the last moment, despite my kangaroo sitting all forlornly on my desk for a week.

To make up for his lonely week, I decided to make him a lovely sunny green hillside to bounce through. Here's what I came up with:



Now, a kangaroo isn't really a kangaroo if he can't bounce. I decided to give him a bit of bounce by attaching him to the card using a small piece of zig zagged cardstock. It acts like a spring so that he has some movement. Here's a close up so you can see what I mean:



DSP/Card Stock: Hostess Patterns Pack II DSP, Creamy Caramel, Kraft, Basic Black, Real Red
Other: LOTS of punches, Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker

If you'd like to join Swap Sisters so that you can benefit from the classes and tutorials we hold on line please let me know and I'll arrange for an invitation to be sent to you.

Catch you later,

Tina

1 comment:

  1. this is a little too cute. You should have entered it at Stamping Royalty their challenge this week was Punch Art.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.