Pages

Tuesday 25 May 2010

A Confession

Hi!

My confession is that I've been a bit of a slack blog friend lately. I have received 2 Beautiful Blogger awards recently and I just haven't managed to get them onto my blog to say thanks. The first came from Gardenia on May 2nd, and the second came from Tui Nathan on the 12th. I'm very sorry my blogging friends - I do appreciate the awards!



So now I need to tell you 10 things about myself. Hmmm...

1. I have 3 children and a fabulous husband. My children are Master 7, Miss Nearly 5 and Master 2 1/2. They keep me very busy!

2. I am a stay at home mum, but before that I was a high school teacher. I think primary school teachers rock - I couldn't deal with the little ones!

3. I am currently studying a Masters in Professional Accounting but I have run out of steam and will graduate this year with a Graduate Diploma. I might go back in a few years to complete the Masters.

4. When I go back to work I'd like to get into adult education.

5. I have always been a creative person. I love knitting, crochet, cross stitch and sewing, just to name a few. I love trying out new crafts.

6. I am very musical, but I don't get to indulge much anymore. I taught myself piano at around 5, so my mum put me in lessons. I also play the clarinet and saxophone well, and have basic skills on the guitar, trumpet and flute. I have performed at the Opera House.

7. I don't wear a watch. This was inspired by David Koch who takes his off as soon as he gets home from work. He doesn't like to be under any time stress at home. I liked the idea and haven't worn a watch since. I can always find out the time in other ways.

8. I love vegetables. My family prefer salad, but I could eat veggies every day of the week and not get (very) sick of them.

9. I'm a bit of a people pleaser and sometimes get too caught up in what is best for everyone rather than what might be best for me. I guess that's part of being a mum!

10. I miss my family lots. They are mostly all in NSW and I'm in Adelaide. I don't get to see them very much. On the other hand, I'm glad we are in Adelaide as my youngest son has some disabilities and the facilities in Adelaide are the best in Australia for him.

So that's all about me.. Now I'm meant to give this award out. I give it to anyone and everyone who wants it. I'm a sharing kinda person!

Catch you later,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.