Pages

Saturday 29 May 2010

Beautiful Zoe Part Two

Hi!

I'm back with the second page of my 'Beautiful Zoe' layout. Brooke had sent me a few pictures of Zoe in her gorgeous flower girl dress and so I felt it needed a second page.



I tried to keep the same design elements happening as before, but because I was using more photos the placement of the strips was a bit more random than the first page. I'd also run out of Felt Fusion flowers, so I used the flowers from the Pretties kit and added a button to keep the Baja Breeze theme going. A few more half pearls and I was done!



Stamps: En Francais Background Stamp
Ink: Sahara Sand, So Saffron, Ruby Red
DSP/Card Stock: Ski Slope DSP (retired), So Saffron Patterns DSP, Sahara Sand, Ruby Red, Baja Breeze
Other: Pretties Kit, Black Brad, Sponge Daubers, Button Bouquet Designer Button

Catch you later,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.