Pages

Thursday 6 May 2010

All A Flutter

Hi!

As some of you may know, we've been having issues with our gas supply this week. As a result we had no hot water for 3 days. Hot water's kinda crucial when you have children! Thankfully my neighbour and very dear friend allowed us to go to her house to use her bathroom. The kids thought it was great fun, as they got to use their torches to go next door. It was a real adventure for them, but a real pain for the grown ups!

I decided to make my friend a card to go with a box of chocolates as a thank you for her kindness, which was very much appreciated. I don't know what we would have done without her! Here's the card:



I was able to have a play with some of my new things as I was making this card: Polka Dot Background stamp, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder and Melon Mambo ink. I'm so glad Melon Mambo is going to be one of the core colours come September. I think it gets a bit overlooked by the very popular Rich Razzleberry, but it is a fabulous colour and well worth adding to your colour collection.

Stamps: All A Flutter (Autumn Winter Mini), Polka Dot Back Ground Stamp
Ink: Melon Mambo
Card Stock: Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Watercolour Paper
Other: Aqua Painter, Whisper White Satin Ribbon, Big Shot, Top Note Die, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Chit Chats Rub On (retired from Summer Mini), Dimensionals

3 comments:

  1. That is so beautiful. Just LOVE that butterfly.
    Glad your gas is back now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card Tina, and you are very lucky to have such a wonderful neighbour. Lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Tina, I am sure your friend will truly appreciate this card, I hope all is okay again.

    Hugs.

    Joy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.