Pages

Tuesday 27 April 2010

My last SAM Guest Designer Layout

Hi!

I'm very sad to say that this is my last layout as a Guest Designer for Stamp A Memory. I have thoroughly enjoyed my stint and was honoured to be asked. Thank you so much Tanja and the team at Stamp A Memory for inviting me to be the guest designer for April.



Here is a little teaser of my layout:



I think it's the best of my guest designer layouts. To see the whole page, you'll need to head on over to Stamp A Memory.

Catch you later,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.