Pages

Sunday 14 March 2010

Melon Mambo Flower

Hi!

I just thought I'd pop onto my blog quickly this morning to show you a card I made with some of the upcoming Autumn-Winter Mini products.

For this card I used Melon Mambo card stock and ribbon. Melon Mambo is a colour that I over looked at first because I was pretty excited about Rich Razzleberry. However, once I got some of the ribbon and card stock I was keen to have a play. In fact I've used it before I broke out my Rich Razzleberry!



Isn't it a great colour! I love that it has a matching ribbon which is double sided. This means you can have it polka dot side up, or plain side up and get a totally different look.

The new Autumn-Winter Mini begins on the 1st April. Sadly this also means the end of the Summer Mini and Sale A Bration. If you haven't put your orders in for either of these two catalogues you need to get cracking!

Card stock: Melon Mambo (new In Colour), Green Galore, Whisper White
Stamps: Happy Moments
Ink: Green Galore marker
Other: Melon Mambo 1/2" Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon (new) Paper Crimper, 1 1/4" circle punch (to make the leaves)

Catch you later,

Tina.

1 comment:

  1. Great idea with the ribbon Tina, very creative, its a lovely card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.