Pages

Wednesday 3 March 2010

Happy Moments Birthday

Hi!

This month marks the final month of Sale A Bration. Once March is over the 4 stamp sets will be gone - they will not be in any future catalogues. With this in mind, I decided to use one of the 4 sets - Happy Moments - to make a card for Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #58.



My first instinct was to reach for girly colours, but I decided in the end to go for a more masculine colour scheme.



If you're interested in earning this stamp set, or any of the Sale A Bration stamp sets for FREE (with a $100 order), please email me now: happy.mum@hotmail.com. To check out the SAB sets, click on the SAB catalogue image to the right.

Card Stock: Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Not Quite Navy
Stamps: Happy Moments
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Pumpkin Pie, Black Stazon
Other: Pumpkin Pie 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, blender pen, circle cutter, star punch (non-SU)

Catch you later,

Tina

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Tina on becoming an SU demonstrator. I'm sure you'll have lots of fun being part of Sue's team. I love this card...I've never been brave enough to use Pumpkin Pie but you've inspired me to get it out of the cupboard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely card Tina. dont you just love SAB! That set is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card! I love the circles! Great job with the sketch!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.