Pages

Tuesday 9 February 2010

Inkspirations Sketch Challenge #18

Hi!

I had lots of quiet time to get some crafting done today, as my older children were at school or preschool and my youngest was in occasional care for the morning then sleeping this afternoon. It was too hot to do too much, but I did manage to get a card done for Makeesha Byl's Inkspirations Challenge. This week it is a sketch:



Here is my card:



I'm still playing with last year's SAB stamps, as I just won them as blog candy. I'm loving this little flower from Botanical Blooms. I stamped the flower in Lovely Lilac, then I inked up the second step stamp with Lovely Lilac but stamped it off once before stamping it in place. I also sponged each of the panels.

Card stock: Lovely Lilac, Garden Green, Whisper White, Basic Black
Stamps: Botanical Blooms (retired SAB), Razzle Dazzle
Ink: Lovely Lilac, Garden Green
Other: Whisper White Taffeta ribbon, purple brads from my stash.

Catch you later,

Tina

2 comments:

  1. Good Job Tina! Havent had any bright ideas for Makeesha's sketch this week so far. keep hitting a brick wall. you have done well. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely card Tina, love the oval its quite effective, well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.