Pages

Monday 22 February 2010

Dreams De Jour Shadow Box

Hi!

I've been enjoying the challenges over at Just Add Ink, but I must admit this week's challenge almost had me running for the hills. The challenge was to Just Add Dimension. Argh! A 3D project.

I was keen to enter, but I didn't want to just rehash someone else's idea. I've been mulling over this since the challenge went up. Hopefully this is original. I don't believe I've seen anyone else make one, but I could be wrong (if I am, please let me know so I can give credit)! This is what I came up with:




Card Stock: Kraft, Rose Red, Regal Rose, Certainly Celery
Stamps: Dreams De Jour, En Francais BG
Ink: Rose Red, Garden Green
Other: Dimensionals

If you are interested in buying the template for the shadow box, or the other products I used, please email me.

Catch you later,

Tina

6 comments:

  1. Wow! This is a gorgeous project. I love the shadow box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours - so vibrant. You shouldn't run from 3D projects as this is proof that you certainly have what it takes! I love this gorgeous shadow box.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just Fabulous Tina, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Tina. I am loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you didn't give in and run for the hills - this is beautiful! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.